Travel Date: 30 October 2019 to 06 November 2019.
Duration: 06 Nights & 07 Days.
Destination: Munnar 02 Nights, Thekkady 01 Night, Alleppey 01 Night, Trivandrum 02 Nights.
Package Cost Per Person: Rs. 25,200 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 23,200/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 21,200/- + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(30 Oct 2019) Kochi – Munnar (130kms/4 to 5 hrs): Upon arrival in Cochin, collect your Luggage and proceed to Munnar. After arriving at Munnar check in to the hotel. After lunch proceed to Mattupetty Dam & Echo Point for sightseeing. Overnight at Munnar.(B, L, D)|
|Day 02||(31 Oct 2019) Munnar Local Sightseeing: After breakfast, proceed to Eravikulam National park to enjoy the wildlife. After lunch, visit Tata Tea Museum. Also visit the local market in the evening. Overnight at Munnar.(B, L, D)|
|Day 03||(01 Nov 2019) Munnar – Thekkady (91kms/3hrs): - After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. After arriving at Thekkady have lunch and visit Periyar wildlife sanctuary. If time permits, we can do Wildlife sanctuary Boat Ride on Optional Cost. Visit spice plantations in the evening. Overnight in at Thekkady.(B, L, D)|
|Day 04||(02 Nov2019) Thekkady– Alleppy (138kms/4hrs): After breakfast, check out & proceed to Alleppey. Upon arrival check into the hotel & rest. Go on boat ride in the pristine backwaters of Alleppy. Visit the Alleppy beach in the evening. Overnight at Alleppy.(B, L, D)|
|Day 05||(03 Nov2019) Alleppy – Trivandrum (146 kms/4 hrs): After breakfast, proceed to Trivandrum. After reaching Trivandrum visit Padmanabham Swami temple, Trivandrum Zoo and other sightseeing places if time permits. Check into the hotel and relax. Overnight at Trivandrum.(B, L, D)|
|Day 06||(04 Nov2019) Kanyakumari Excursion (90kms/3hrs): After breakfast, proceed to Kanyakumari for an excursion. Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Triveni Sangam, Suchindram Temple & Kanyakumari Gandhi Mandapam. Return to Trivandrum in the evening. Overnight at Trivandrum.(B, L, D)|
|Day 07||(05 Nov 2019) Trivandrum – Cochin (206kms /5hrs): After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin on arrival visit to Fort Cochin Beach or Cherai Beach&Chinese Fishing Nets, and if time permits visit to Dutch Palace. Later after dinner proceed to Cochin Airport.(B, L, D)|
- Wyte Mist Mountain Club – Munnar
- The Patio – Thekkady
- Arcadia Regency – Alleppey
- Chirag Inn – Trindravam
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveler:
- 1 Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- 2 Nights in Munnar: HotelWhyte Mist Resort/ Similar
- 1 Night in Thekkady: Hotel Patio / Similar
- 1 Night in Alleppy: Hotel Arcadia Regency / Similar
- 2 Nights in Trivandram: Hotel Chirag Inn/ Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Sightseeing Entrance fees as mention in Itinerary.
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- Boat ride cost is included for Kanyakumari,&Alleppy.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.