Travel Date: – 11 November 2019 to 18 November 2019
Duration: – 07 Nights & 08 Days.
Destination: 1 Nt. Guwahati, 2 Nts. Dirang, 2 Nts. Tawang, 1 Nt Bomdila, 1 Nt Tezpur.
Package Cost Per Person: Rs 39,500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: Rs 37,500/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: Rs 35,500/- + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(11 November, 2019) Guwahati: After arriving (If we arrival in the morning) at Guwahati, transfer to hotel. Enroute visit Maa Kamakhya temple and Sankardev Kalakhetra. Check in to Hotel.Overnight stay at Guwahati (L&D)|
|Day 02||(12 November, 2019) Guwahati- Dirang (380 km-09 hrs) Morning after breakfast, proceed to Dirang (4910 ft) via Khalaktang. Check in Hotel. Evening Leisure.Overnight stay at Dirang. (B,L&D)|
|Day 03||(13 November , 2019) Dirang. Morning after breakfast, visit the famous Sangti Valley for mesmerizing views. Later visit the Dirang Manastery. Evening at Leisure. Overnight stay at Dirang. (B,L&D)|
|Day 04||(14 November, 2019) Dirang-Tawang: (155 km, 06 hrs) Morning after breakfast, drive to Tawang (10,000 ft). En route Dirang Valley, Jaswant Garh War Memorial . Sela Pass at 13700 feet, Jung Falls : The Nuranang falls (original name) at 6000 feet Overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L&D)|
|Day 05||(15 November , 2019) Tawang: After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sangestar Lake, Bum La Pass and China Border (subject to permission from Indian Army).Overnight stay at Tawang. (B,L&D)|
|Day 06||(16 November, 2019) Tawang-Bomdila: (180 km, 06 hrs) After breakfast, visit the Tawang Monastery also known as “GALDEN NAMGYEL LHATSE" Later drive back to Bomdila (8000 feet). Evening free at leisure.Overnight stay at Bomdila. (B,L&D)|
|Day 07||(17 November , 2019) Bomdila-Tezpur: (153 km, 06 hrs) After breakfast, leave for Tezpur. Visit the Mahabhairav temple. Check in Hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Tezpur. (B,L&D)|
Hotel Details :-
- Hotel Dynesty Guwahati
- Hotel Norphel Dirang
- Hotel Yangzom Tawang
- Hotel Tsepal
- Green wood Resort Tezpur
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Bumla pass visit depends upon whether conditions and border permit approval.
Documents required for every traveller: –
- 2 passport size photographs of each person.
- 1 Valid Original Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- Pan Card is not accepted as ID proof by the authorities.
- 1 Valid Address proof.
- 1 Night in Guwahati: Dynasty / Similar.
- 1 Nights in Dirang: Hotel Norphel / Similar
- 2 Nights in Tawang: Hotel Yangzom / Taktsang / Similar
- 1 Nights in Bomdila: Hotel Tsepal Yangjom / Similar
- 1 Night in Tejpur: Hotel Green Wood Resort / Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary.
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle.
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- Daily 500ml water bottle
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.