Travel Date: 25 December 2019 to 1 January 2020.
Duration: 07 Nights & 08 Days.
Destination: Jodhpur 01 Night, Jaisalmer 02 Nights, Bikaner 01 Night, Ajmer 01 Night, Jaipur 02 Nights.
Package Cost per Person: Rs.30, 500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 28,500 + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 26,500 + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(25 December 2019) Jaipur– Jodhpur (6hrs/332km): Upon arrival in Jaipur, proceed to Jodhpur. After arrival, check in. Later visit sightseeing places including Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Clock Tower and Sardar Market. Overnight at Jodhpur. (B, L, & D)|
|Day 02||(26 December 2019) Jodhpur –Jaisalmer (5 hrs /282 kms): After breakfast, proceed to Jaisalmer. Upon arrival at Jaisalmer proceed to Sam sand dunes. Enjoy an authentic tent stay which includes camel rides and Rajasthani Folk Dance show. . (Dune bashing at you own cost.) (B, L & D)|
|Day 03||(27 December 2019) Jaisalmer Sightseeing: After breakfast, proceed for Jaisalmer local sightseeing covering Jaisalmer Fort, Patown ki Haweli, Nathmalji Ki Haveli, Gadisar Lake. Overnight enjoy at Jaisalmer Tent. (B, L & D)|
|Day 04||(28 December 2019) Jaisalmer – Bikaner (5hrs/330kms): After breakfast, check out & proceed to Bikaner. En route visit Ramdevra Temple. Check in on arrival and proceed to sightseeing which includes Lalgarh Palace, Deshnok Mouse & Junagarh Fort. Overnight at Bikaner. (B, L & D)|
|Day 05||(29 December 2019) Bikaner – Ajmer (269 kms/6 hrs): After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Ajmer. En route visit the Brahma Temple & Pushkar Lake. Later proceed to Ajmer. On arrival, check in to the hotel & relax, later in the evening visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Overnight stay at Ajmer. (B, L & D)|
|Day 06||(30 December 2019) Ajmer – Jaipur (3hrs/130kms): After breakfast check out & proceed to Jaipur. Arrive in Jaipur procced for sightseeing including Hawa Mahal (photo stop), Jantar Mantar & Jal Mahal (photo stop). Overnight stay at Jaipur. (B, L & D)|
|Day 07||(31 December 2019) Jaipur Sightseeing (206kms /5hrs): After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing including Albert Hall, City Palace and shopping. Visit the Amber Fort in the evening for the light and sound show. Overnight at Jaipur.(B, L & D)|
|Day 08||(01 January 2020) Jaipur: After breakfast, checkout and visit Sisodia Rani Garden. Later proceed to Jaipur airport for our return journey. (B, L & D)|
- Hotel Chandra Imperial, Jodhpur
- Rojani Resort Tent, Jaisalmer
- Hotel Heeralal, Bikaner
- The Royal Melange Hotel,Ajmer
- Hotel Citrus,Jaipur
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveller: –
- 1 Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- 1 Night in Jodhpur : Hotel Chandra Imperial / Similar
- 2 Nights in Jaisalmer: Tent Rojani Resort / Similar
- 1 Night in Bikaner : Hotel Heeralal / Similar
- 1 Night in Ajmer: Hotel Royal Melanga / Similar
- 2 Nights in Jaipur : Hotel Citrus / Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All Entrance tickets which is mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc
- Daily 500 ml water bottle.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.