Travel Date: 31 October to 6 November
Destination: Bentota 02Nights, Nuwara Eliya 02Nights, Kandy 01Night, and Colombo 01 Night
Duration: 6 Nights & 7 Days.
Package Cost per Person: Rs.37, 500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 35,500 + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 33,900 + 5 % GST
|DAY||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||31 October 2019: Bentota We meet at Pune airport to catch our flight to Colombo. After arrival in Colombo airport proceed to Bentota. Check in to hotel and relax. Have lunch and dinner at restaurant.|
|Day 02||1 November 2019: Bentota After Breakfast proceed to Bentota City tour which includes, Galle Fort, Hikkaduwa beach, Have lunch at restaurant followed by Madu River boat ride. Overnight at Bentota (B, L, D)|
|Day 03||2 November 2019: Bentota to Nuwara Eliya (213 Kms /6 hrs) After breakfast, proceed to Nuwara Eliya City. (Approx 213 Kms /6 hrs) Check in hotel rest of the day at leisure in the hotel Overnight at the hotel in Nuwara (B, L, D)|
|Day 04||3 November 2019: Nuwara Eliya After breakfast, proceed to Nuwara Eliya city tour which includes Gregory Lake, Seetha Amman Temple. Overnight at the hotel in Nuwara (B, L, D)|
|Day 05||4 November 2019: Nuwara Eliya to Kandy (80 Kms/03 Hrs) After breakfast, proceed to Kandy. En route visit the tea factory, Hanuman Temple. After arrival at Kandy check in to the hotel an later proceed for Kandy City tour. Later in evening enjoy the culture dance show. Overnight at Kandy (B, L, D)|
|Day 06||5 November 2019: Kandy to Colombo (115 Kms/ 04 Hrs) After breakfast proceed to Colombo. After arrival I check in to the hotel. Later proceed to Colombo city tour, visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage, etc. Later in evening is free for shopping. Overnight at Colombo (B, L, D)|
|Day 07||6 November 2019 Colombo Checkout from the hotel after breakfast. Proceed to the airport for the return journey.|
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
- 2 Nights in Bentota : Hotel Cinnamon Bey
- 2 Nights in Nuwara Eliya : Hotel Andrews
- 1 Night in Kandy : Hotel Grand Kandyan
- 1 Night in Colombo : Hotel Pearl Grand
- 06 nights stay at accommodation about said hotel.
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as mention in itinerary.
- All sightseeing by Ac private vehicle
- All applicable taxes & service charge
- Sightseeing entrance fees as mention in itinerary.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.