Travel Date: 20 November 2019 to 25 November 2019
Duration: 5 Nights & 6 Days.
Destination: Cairo 1N, 1N VIP Seatrain & Nile Cruise 3N
Package Cost per Person: Rs.58, 000 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 56,000 + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 54,000 + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||20 November 2019: Arrive Cairo Once the flight lands at Cairo airport, proceed the hotel. Overnight in Cairo.|
|Day 02||21 November 2019: Full Day Tour Cairo- VIP First Class Seat Train to Aswan After breakfast, proceed for Cairo City Tour with Pyramids of Giza and Egyptian Museum. Start your tour by visiting the three Pyramids of, next move to the Sphinx, visit the Valley Temple, then visit the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Visit the famous Egyptian museum. Early evening transfer to Giza train station to take the VIP first class Seat train to Aswan, Overnight in train. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Day 03||22 November 2019: Nile Cruise: Check into your Nile Cruise after reaching Aswan. See the High Dam, head towards the Unfinished Obelisk, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Day 04||23 November 2019: Kom Ombo Temples Tour Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, amuse your eyes while Sailing to Kom Ombo, pay a visit to the Temple shared by Two Gods Sobek and Horus, Sail towards Edfu, Lunch on board, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Day 05||24 November 2019: Edfu & Karnak Temple Tour Head out to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu, enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, sail towards Luxor, tasting your lunch on board, and visit the greatest highlights of Luxor Karnak Temple, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Day 06||25 November 2019: West Bank & Final Departure Enjoy your tasty breakfast on board, disembarkation, and then start to embrace the culture, walkthrough Valley of The Kings, head out towards The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut visit the magnificent Colossi of Memnon,and transfer to Luxor Airport for your final flight. (Breakfast)|
- Pyramid Park Resorts, Cairo
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveller:
- 2 passport size photographs of each person
- Original passport valid six months
- 01 night stay at Hotel Pyramid Park Resorts.
- 01 night at Seat train to Aswan
- 03 nights stay on Nile Cruise.
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- 2 X 500 ml mineral water per person per day.
- Breakfast and dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided during the Nile Cruise.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.