Travel Date: 30 October 2019 to 05 November 2019.
Duration: 06 Nights & 07 Days.
Destination: Kashmir 05 Nights, Pahalgam 01 Night.
Package Cost per Person: Rs. 23,700 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 21,700/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 19,700/- + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(30 October 2019) Srinagar: Pick up from Srinagar airport on arrival and proceed to the hotel. Later have lunch and proceed for local sightseeing of Srinagar. Visit Nishat Garden & Shankaracharya Temple. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Srinagar.(B,L,&D)|
|Day 02||(31 October 2019) Srinagar Local: After breakfast, proceed for Srinagar local sightseeing Mughal Garden, Shalimar Garden, Chashme Shai. You can enjoy the Shikara Ride in Dal Lake in the evening. Overnight stay at Srinagar.(B, L, & D)|
|Day 03||(01 November 2019) Srinagar – Pahalgam (95 km / 3 Hours) After Breakfast proceed to Pahalgam. Arrive in Pahalgam & check in to hotel. Leave for an excursion to Aru in local taxi from Pahalgam Taxi stand. (Pony Hire Charges Optional & Extra). Return to Pahalgam in the evening. Overnight stay at Pahalgam Hotel.(B,L,D)|
|Day 04||(02 November 2019) Pahalgam –Srinagar (95 km / 3 Hours) After breakfast, proceed to Baisaran walking or horse at your own cost. Come back to Hotel for lunch. After lunch proceed to Srinagar. Arrive at Srinagar in the evening check-In to the hotel. Overnight stay at Srinagar Hotel.(B, L, D)|
|Day 05||(03 November 2019) Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar (82 Km one way / 4 Hours) After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Sonmarg, the 'Meadow of Gold'. Enjoy a pony ride on the Thajiwas Glacier (Ponies Can Be Hired Directly). Return to Srinagar. Overnight stay in Srinagar hotel.(B, L, D)|
|Day 06||(04 November 2019) Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar (66 Km one way / 3.5 Hours) After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg. Spend the day sightseeing the picturesque locales. Also take the exhilarating Cable Car Ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Gondola Ride up to Khilanmarg at your own cost). Return to Srinagar in the evening. Overnight stay at Srinagar hotel.(B, L, D)|
|Day 07||(05 Nov 2019) Departure: After breakfast proceed to airport with lots of memories Kashmir trip. Drop at Srinagar Airport.(B)|
- Hotel Grand Habib, Srinagar
- Hotel Abshar, Pahalgam
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveler:
- 1 Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- 5 Nights in Kashmir: Hotel Grand Habib/ Similar
- 1 Night in Pahalgam: Hotel Abshar / Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Sightseeing Entrance fees as mention in Itinerary.
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.