Travel Date: 22 November 2019 to 26 November 2019.
Duration: 04 Nights & 05 Days.
Destination: Coorg 02 Nights, Wayanad 02 Nights.
Package Cost Per Person: Rs.17, 000 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 15,000/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 13,000/- + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(22 Nov 2019) Mangalore – Wayanad (260kms/6 hrs): Arrive at Mangalore airport or the railway station our representative will receive you and transfer you to Wayanad, en route visit legend chain tree. Check in to Hotel later proceed Pazhassi Raja Tomb and Pazhassi Raja museum Mananthavady and Kuruvadweep - a series of islands formed on the Kabini river (09.30 AM to 03.30 PM... No Entry on Monsoon season & some particular Days, when animals riding in the place). Overnight stay Wayanad. (B,L,D)|
|Day 02||(23 Nov 2019) Wayanad (260kms/6 hrs): Morning after breakfast time for full day sightseeing of Wayanad visiting the Muthanga - ecotourism center in Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Jain temple at Sultan Bathery, Edakkal Caves - the Neolithic cave site of Edakkal , Wayanad heritage museum at Ambalavayal and Phantom Rock overnight stay Wayanad. (B,L,D)|
|Day 03||(24 Nov 2019) Wayanad to Coorg (111kms/3 hrs): Morning after breakfast checks out from the Hotel and proceeds to Coorg/ Kodagu. Journey enjoying beautiful slopes carpeted by coffee plantations all over Coorg. On arrival at Coorg, check in to the Hotel. Afternoon Visit Madikeri Abbi falls, Raja's seat- a seasonal garden of flowers and artificial fountains, Madikeri fort, Omkareshwara Temple Overnight stay at the Hotel.(B,L,D)|
|Day 04||(25 Nov 2019) Coorg full day sightseeing: Morning, after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing of Coorg visiting Harangi Dam Kushalnagar, Iruppu Falls, Dubare - Elephant training camp and Nagarhole National Park - Tiger reserve and Tibetan Temple. Overnight stay at Coorg.|
|Day 04||(25 Nov 2019) Coorg to Manglore: In the morning after breakfast, check out from hotel, proceed to Mangalore for departure.|
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveler:
- 1 Valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Valid Passport)
- 2 Nights in Wayanad: Hotel Soorya castle / Similar
- 2 Nights in Coorg: Madikeri Heritage/ Similar
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Sightseeing Entrance fees as mention in Itinerary.
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control; hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.