Travel Date: – 15 November 2019 to 20 November 2019
Duration: – 05 Nights & 06 Days
Destination: – Baku 05 Nights
Package Cost Per Person: Rs. 33,500 + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 31,500/- + 5 % GST
Child without Bed: – 29,500/- + 5 % GST
|Day||Details of Itinerary|
|Day 01||(15 November 2019) Baku: After arriving at Baku check in to the hotel and relax. Spend the evening at your own leisure. Have lunch and dinner at an Indian restaurant.|
|Day 02||(16 November 2019) Baku City Tour: After breakfast, proceed for a full day city tour of Baku including Flames Tower, Palace of Shrivanshahs, Baku Seaside Boulevard & Maiden Tower etc. Have lunch and dinner at an Indian restaurant.|
|Day 03||(17 November 2019) Baku to Ateshgah & Yanardag: (50kms/1hrs): - After breakfast, proceed to Ateshgah the Temple of Eternal Fire. The temple was built in the 17 centaury by Baku based Hindu community. Later proceed to Yanar Dag the Eternal Flame. The mountain slopes are always burning because of natural gas. Have lunch and dinner at an Indian restaurant.|
|Day 04||(18 November 2019) Baku – Gobustan tour (62kms/1hrs): - After breakfast, proceed to Gobustan famous for a lost Roman settlement, museum of Petroglyphs and mud volcanoes which are some of the most unique natural phenomenon on Earth. Have lunch and dinner at an Indian restaurant.|
|Day 05||(19 November 2019) Baku to Gabala (217kms/3hrs): After breakfast, proceed to Gabala the most ancient of Azerbaijan. It is a ski destination and also famous for the ruins of many Albanian temples, defensive towers and various mausoleums. Also visit the Seven Beauties Waterfall, Norghul Lake Gabala Archaeological Center etc. Have lunch and dinner at an Indian restaurant.|
|Day 06||(20 November 2019) Departure: After breakfast, proceed to the airport for our return journey.|
- Hotel Royal, Baku
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Documents required for every traveller: –
- 2 passport size photographs of each person with a white background.
- 5 Nights in Baku: Hotel Royal / Ariva / Similar
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide.
- Accommodation in above said hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary
- All sightseeing by AC Private Vehicle
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- 05 Lunches & 05 Dinners at Indian restaurants.
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must benotified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
- Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date: 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service cost.
- Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost.