( 2N Thimphu – 1N Punakha – 2N Paro – 2N Phuentsholing )
Date:- 28 May 2018
Flight details are given below,
|28 May 2018||Pune to Bagdogra||6E 523/797||06:05 To 11.55|
|4 June 2018||Bagdogra to Pune||6E 6132/794||15.00 To 22.00|
Per Adult: 57,900/- + 5% GST
Phunetsholing: Hotel Tashi Namgay Grand/similar
Thimphu: Peaceful Resort/ similar
Punakha: Hotel Hotel Punakha Residency/ similar
Paro: Metta Resort/ similar
Phunetsholing: Ga Me Ga Resort/similar
Detail Tour Itinerary is given below:-
|DAYWISE DETAILS||TOUR PROGRAMME|
|28th May Day 01||IXB Airport – Phuentsholing (Distance: 170 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Phuentsholing: 293 mts.) Meet and Greet on arrival at IXB Airport and transfer to Phuentsholing. It is a thriving commercial centre on the northern edge of the Indian Plains. On arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.|
|29th May Day 02||Phuentsholing - Thimphu (Distance: 176 kms. / Driving Time: 6 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2248 mts.) Mornig after breakfast finish the immigration formalities and transfer to Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening visit the Tashichhoe Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.|
|30th May Day 03||Thimphu Sightseeings After breakfast visit the Memorable Chorten dedicated to the 03rd King of Bhutan, The Textile Museum & Folk Heritage Museum that provides a fascinating insight into the Bhutanese material culture and way of life. Also visit Buddha Point to have a wonderful view of Thimphu Valley. Later visit the school of Arts and Crafts and the National Library which holds a vast collection of ancient Buddhist texts and manuscripts, some dating back several hundred years, as well as modern academic books mainly on Himalayan culture and religion.Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Thimphu.|
|31st May Day 04||Thimphu – Punakha (Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1200 mts.) After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, on the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3050 mts.), during clear days you will get a chance to see Himalayan mountain ranges of Bhutan. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visitPunakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of monastic body. After that take a short hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Ngawang Chogyal cousin brother of, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay will be at Punakha.|
|01st June Day 05||Punakha– Paro Sightseeing. (Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2230 mts.) After breakfast drive to paro.laterTa Dzong (National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha,). Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels”and kyichu Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.|
|02nd June Day 06||Paro (Hike to Taktsang Monastery) After breakfast drive to Drukgyel Dzong (20 minutes) from where one can see the towering peak of Jomolhari (7,316m, 24,003 ft). This mountain, also revered as a powerful goddess, forms the border with Tibet and provides magnificent background to the ruined Drukgyel Dzong and village. Drive to Rumthangka and have the glorious view of Taktsang. You may take an optional hike tour to the Taktsang Monastery also known as Tigers Nest. You need to walk for 5-6 hours on the mountains and return. Taktsang Monastery, clinging on the steep rock, is one of the holiest temple in Bhutan. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche flew on the Tigress back and meditated here. The trek to the temple through the pine tree and sweet aroma of the air is indeed a very special and memorable event. Later visit Kyichu Temple (built by the Tibetan King Songtsen Gompo in the 7th century). Rest of the time free for souvenir shopping in the small town of Paro. Overnight in Paro.|
|03rd June Day 07||Paro – Phuentsholing (200 Km / 7 Hrs) After breakfast, drive to Phuentsholing and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Phuentsholing.|
|04th June Day 08||Departure After early morning after breakfast, check out from hotel at 7.30 am and drive to Bagdogra Airport for departure.|
- Pune –Bagdogra – Pune Airfare (Economy class)
- All sightseeing by Non-A/c Vehicle.
- Accommodation in above said Hotels
- All meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner included. (please note that meals during flight journey is not included and guest has to order their meals if they want on their own expenses)
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
Cost Excludes :-
GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Entry fees & Boating charges are Applicable where ever it is required.
- Any kind of bus, rail or airfare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in a hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- The service of the vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for the escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if the flight is cancelled by an airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:-
Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date 30 % of the total Tour/service cost.
Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour/service cost
Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour/service c
Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour/service cost
We hope you will find the above all in order. Should you need further clarification do feel free to write back to us.