Destination: – Dooars 1 Night, Thimpu 2 Nights, Punakha 1 Night, Paro 2 Nights, Phuentsholing 1 Night.
Duration: 07 Nights & 08 Days
Travel date: – 27 May 2019 To 03 June 2019
Package Cost Per Person: – Rs.55,700/- + 5% GST
Child with Bed: – 53,700/- + 5% GST
Child without Bed: – 52,700/- + 5% GST
Flight details: –
|Pune to Bagdogra||Indigo (6E 681)||27 May||Pune – 02:00||Bangalore – 03:30|
|Indigo (6E 443)||27 May||Bangalore – 05:35||Bagdogra – 08:30|
|Bagdogra to Pune||Indigo (6E 6132)||03 June||Bagdogra – 14:55||Kolkata – 16:05|
|Indigo (6E 862)||03 June||Kolkata – 21:05||Pune – 23:45|
Hotel Details: –
- Hotel Sinclairs Retreat, Dooars
- Hotel Peaceful Resort, Thimphu
- Hotel Pema Karpo, Punakha
- Hotel Metta Resort, Paro
- Hotel Tashi Namgay Grand, Phuentsholing
Day 01 – (27 May 2019) Bagdogra Airport – Dooars (25 Kms/01 Hrs.): –
After arrival in Bagdogra, we will proceed to Dooars. Check in to the hotel. Later you can do elephant safari at your own cost. Then Overnight stay at hotel (L&D)
Day 02 – (28 May 2019) Dooars – Phuentsholing – Thimpu (301km/9 hrs): –
After breakfast, proceed to India – Bhutan border to complete the immigration formalities and leave for Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Visit the Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion) in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel (B, L&D)
Day 03 – (29 May 2019) Thimphu Sightseeing: –
Morning Breakfast later visit to the Memorial Chorten dedicated to the 03rd King of Bhutan, The Textile Museum & Folk Heritage Museum provides a fascinating insight into the Bhutanese way of life. Also visit Buddha Point to have a wonderful view of Thimphu Va lley. Later visit the school of Arts and Crafts and the National Museum. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel (B, L&D)
Day 04 – (30 May 2019) Thimphu – Punakha (77kms/3hrs): –
Following breakfast, drive to Punakha / Wangdue. En route Visit Dochu-La-Pass (3050 mts.) If the weather is not cloudy you can see Himalayan mountain ranges of Bhutan. After arrival at Punakha check in to the hotel. Visit the Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgya in the afternoon. After that take a short hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple of Fertility. Evening free for leisure. Overnight in Punakha (B, L&D)
Day 05 – (31 May 2019) Punakha – Paro (140kms/05hrs): –
After breakfast, drive to Paro & on arrival check in to the hotel. Later visit a Dzong (National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha,). Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”and kyichu Lhakhang. Evening free for leisure, Overnight stay in Paro (B, L&D)
Day 06 – (01 June 2019) Paro (Hike to Taktsang Monastery): –
Morning after breakfast, drive to Drukgyel Dzong. from where one can see the towering peak of Jomolhari (7,316m, 24,003 ft). T Drive to Rumthangka and have the glorious view of Taktsang. You may take an optional hike tour to the Taktsang Monastery also known as Tigers Nest. It takes 5 to 6 hours to reach the monastery which is one of the holiest in Bhutan. Later visit Kyichu Temple. Rest of the time free for souvenir shopping in the small town of Paro. Overnight stay at Paro (B, L&D)
Day 08 – (03 June 2019) Phuentsholing – Bagdogra (170kms/5hrs): –
After breakfast, transfer to Bagdogra airport for onward journey. TOUR ENDS WITH A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF Bhutan. (B)
Cost includes: –
- 1 Night in Dooars: Hotel Sinclairs / Similar.
- 2 Nights in Thimphu: Hotel Peaceful Resort / Similar.
- 1 Nights in Punakha: Hotel Pema Karpo / Similar.
- 2 Nights in Paro: Hotel Metta Resort / Similar.
- 1 Night in Phuentsholing: Hotel Tashi Namgay Grand / Similar.
- Accommodation in above said Hotels.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as mention in Itinerary.
- All sightseeing by Non-AC / AC Private Vehicle.
- Entry tickets which is mention in sightseeing.
- Driver charge / Bhatta, Toll, Tax, Parking Charge etc.
- Daily 500ml water bottle.
- Pune – Bagdogra – Pune Air Tickets.
Document Required for Indian Traveller: –
Indian nationals do not require VISA for Bhutan. However, a Travel Permit is required which is granted at the entry point. Documents for Entry Permit:
- Passport (Original & more than 6 months validity) or Voter ID (Original)
- Children can carry valid Passport or Child below 5 years (Birth certificate is required).
- Child between 6 – 17 years academic School Identity Card is required.
- 04 passport size photographs.
- PAN CARD IS NOT ACCEPTED
Kindly check the hotel reviews & photos on Internet. Our efforts are to give you the best hotels in the budget of the package mentioned above. But in any case, if you need the higher category of hotels please let us know. In that case cost may increase. Please check & reply. Later on, no complaint would be entertained. All sightseeing depends upon time limit, road and weather conditions etc.
Cost Excludes: –
- GST @ 5 % Extra.
- Personal and medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”
- Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancelation or any other reason.
- The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Extensions of tour programmer or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown, any natural calamities, flight cancellation etc
- We shall not be responsible for escalation of cost due to flight cancellations for any reasons. Flight cancellation is out of our control, hence if flight is cancelled by airline, we are not responsible to give any substitute flight. If it is provided by airline, we shall give you the same, but if it is not provided by airline then we shall not be responsible for any damages or for reimbursement. In such a case customer shall pay for booking the alternate flight at the prevailing rates.
Cancellation Policy: –
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows…
Cancellation Charges: –
Any time after booking but before 60 days of departure date 30 % of the total Tour / service cost.
Between 60 days to 45 days prior to departure date: 40 % of the total Tour / service cost
Between 44 days & 30 prior to departure date: 50 % of the total Tour / service c
Between 29 days to date of departure – 100 % cancellation charge of the total Tour / service cost